Wednesday, April 15, 2009

An old friend


Sometimes I get these flashbacks from years ago. I can all of a sudden start to think about something I did as a kid. Or and old lost friend. The horse I liked in the stable or my moms pancakes on Sundays. And its not only small thoughts but vivid and imaginative ones...and they usually lead to me daydreaming scenarios that never happened but that I wish somehow would have happened.

I came to think of an old friend. Someone from when I lived in Paris. And I wished I could have rewind the time to back then, to do and say some things differently. Maybe my life would have been totally the other way around. Its just silly thoughts. But I wrote to him. And he replied.

We are still friends. We still have a connection. And Im grateful, that people like that exists in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment