Sunday, April 26, 2009

Independent City


"City" and I had a great day yesterday. And for you who doesn't know...City is a horse.
For the second time I went out to Kawamwaki farm to hang with my four legged deeply missed friends...horses. Its funny how old things I used to know comes back into my memory. And it was such a great feeling to ride around on City in the arena and realizing that I still know how to.

We jumped and did some ground work. It went so well. I have a taste for it now.... Then went out for a bit with Gabriel.

City fits me perfectly. She is totally freaky. A 17 year old lady thats till thinks she is a kid. Her youth spent on the race course and it has got into her head. But I dont mind her jumping about. I dont mind her having a strong will. I dont mind at all that she is a bit hot and dancy.

Going riding again in a bit. My bum is soar and I got blisters on my fingers. But I dont care.

No comments:

Post a Comment