Tuesday, January 20, 2009



I suppose there is a certain feeling of accomplishment when I actually reflect over the work done by the women. Its easy to be blind for what you see every day. And I forget that what they are making are unique things. And those things have sprung from my creativity and their heritage.

But somewhere along the line I lost my motivation. I lost the energy and my way of clinging onto my happy believes. I might have become a cynic.

Its time to restore that. At least partially.

I do believe...still...in a person like Naramat for example.

I believe in her spontaneous laugh, her curious eyes and how she bares hear head high and never stops learning and living each day fresh. Im not sure I would do that if I had a drunkard of husband and a whole heap of cows and muddy goats to tend to, fetch water and firewood, raise children and make food and still have time to come work with this crazy white lady...

No comments:

Post a Comment