Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Embrace..yes Im going to embrace



There are so many things to marvel about every day. Small things.
The happiness spreading in my body as I drink that great Dormans coffee in the morning...only that is a mind blowing human little thing that makes life good and happy.

Today is a good day. Just because our office is finally almost a place where I want to sit and work. Its comfy now. Almost nice. And after painting over the scratches on the big lion print on the wall I feel quite content having a big male lion staring at me while Im spending only 30 min...or 45...reading blogs and facebook thingies...and pretending to work. Well, Im thinking about the project review tomorrow...so that is almost work right?!

Im back in Nairobi and feet down on the ground. That urge to call him and go over to his place and...well you know...its there. But Im keeping it on a safety distance so far.

So today and hopefully tomorrow...Im gonna keep open minded, embrace whatever comes next and make my day a bit better with small means. I can spoil myself if I want to. If there was a good place for shopping I certainally would go buy something luxurious and glammy...but as I dont have that many options here I think I might just dye my hair.

Ok, maybe work now...

I feel like kissing someone....mmmwwwaaah.....lovesick...love struck...little me....

No comments:

Post a Comment