Wednesday, January 14, 2009


I have been without you for as long as
We were an item
For as long as I tiptoed in your world
For as long as you were part of my daily thinking routine


Still you occupy my unconscious moments of longing
When I seek for something
When I remember how it felt
To be attached to your skin

How we melted together only to be stuck with unbearable silence
How our bodies spoke the language
Our tongues didn’t manage
Like a birds nest I rested in your security
Of unspoken words

I know that you want me
Still
You know how I would bend for you
Remember
The passion so much greater than all those angry voices
All the tension and anxiety

But it wasn’t our time
Would it ever be?
More than the time of our bodies
More then the time of your unfolded length
And my pale skin

In my heart
Still a place for you
A piece that is broken
Until
You
You in a softer version

No comments:

Post a Comment