Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sweden


A unexpected visit to Sweden. And so Im here. Its rainy and a bit cold, compared to Africa at least. But somehow that weather is refreshing.
Im staying with my darling sister and her boy. They live in this fantastic apartment...humongous! To sit down in the sofa and realize you forgot your juice in the kitchen is a pain in the behind because its like a minor marathon just getting to the kitchen and back again...
Wooden floors squeaking under my feet. A cozy kitchen where me and Lina made chicken dinner last night. Lazying in the sofa in the evenings watching silly TV programs on their huge flatscreen.

I know I know that I have said I dont want a life in a Swedish way...I dont want to do the normal things and live a pointless life. But I would not mind having an apartment like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment