Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lovely lovely people

Just to say something to a few of you that mean the world to me...

R...you are my rock and my focus point when it gets blurry. You know me and all my demons. You have seen me cry until there were no more tears and you have laughed with me so many times. Always there. Never far. You see the good and the bad in me and love me all the same.

T...accepted me being different and kept me close even when it was uncomfortable. Listening and kicking my ass when I go overboard. Rationality and coffee. And lovely Y.

E...sweetness, goodness, honey and a laugh. Never there, always late. But so present. Radiator of care and love.

M...bright and random you glitter and shine up minutes of my life with those small words of adoration. We can talk for hours.

El...finally someone that feels and sees what I see. You understand my own memories, because you also have the same ones. A delayed, but dear friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment